How to Order Online
Thanks to all of our customers for quickly adopting the prescribed distancing rules in place by local and state governments. Our doors remain close to the public, but we will bring the order to your home or allow you to pick-up curbside once you have used our online ordering system. As many of you begin to familiarize yourselves with our online ordering system, we wanted to give you a step-by-step guide to make it a little easier.
Please follow these prompts carefully as you move through our online portal. Thank you and stay healthy!
- Open your web browser (iPhones generally use Safari and Androids use Chrome) and type www.elevation2477.com into the web address bar.
- Please confirm that you are 21+ when the age verification prompt shows up on your screen
- If you are on your phone: Navigate to our online menu using the three white lines in the top right corner of the page. It may be somewhat obscured by the changing pictures.
- If you are on a desktop computer or laptop, simply click on the Our Menu tab.
- Please browse our menu. To find the products you need use the category icons on top of the menu page.
- Once you have found your item, add it to your cart:
- You will be prompted to create an online account. This will require your name, email address, and phone number (please use a mobile number where we can send you a text message), your Date of Birth and whether you are an “Adult Use” customer or “Medical” customer.
- We will use your phone number to send a verification text. Your privacy is of the utmost importance. We will not use your information for any kind of solicitation.
- Please enter the eCommerce verification text sent to your cell phone.
- At this point, you will be directed back to your cart. You will be allowed to add additional items to your cart.
- After you have added all of your items, scroll to the top of the page and click on the shopping cart icon for check out.
- On this page you will be asked to confirm if this is a “pick-up curbside” order or a “delivery order.”
- You will be taken to an online receipt page. Here you can adjust the number of items by clicking on the green “plus” or “minus” to the left of the item on your cart.
- On this page you can also adjust whether this is a pick up order or delivery by clicking on the very light grey notepad and pen to the far right of the address shown.
- At the bottom you will be asked to upload a picture of your government ID (and medical recommendation if so selected) which can be done using the camera on your phone once you tab the button. This will be used to verify you as a member in our store.
- If you are using a laptop or desktop, you can email a picture of your id and/or medical recommendation to yourself and then download to your computer before you upload it on this page. We cannot process your order without a valid ID and/or medical recommendation.
- After you click checkout, you should receive a confirmation text with follow ups regarding your orders status.
- Once you have received a text confirming that your order is ready for pick up, then please come to the store with cash and ID ready, a security guard will take your name and call for a wellness associate to bring your order to your car.
- Please practice recommended hygiene and social distancing when interacting with our employees, their safety means the safety of our entire community
Thanks for sticking with us!